Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder mystery game sets

Options
  • 01-11-2006 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

just wondering does anyone know where to buy the murder mystery game sets as i wish to host a murder mystery night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've seen such things in arts and hobbies stores, you could always look in that murder novel store on dawson street they may have them (just a gues on that one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I know that the box of Betrayal at House on the Hill were advailible in subcity at one stage and I saw them for sale by vendors at cons.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Failing that, I can't imagine it'd be anyway difficult to arrange it yourselves. Set a era (might I suggest 1920s), and ask everyone to dress appropriately and choose a character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

Zillah wrote:
    Failing that, I can't imagine it'd be anyway difficult to arrange it yourselves. Set a era (might I suggest 1920s), and ask everyone to dress appropriately and choose a character.

yes but theres no scripts or anything like that no clues id just prefer to buy a game thats why i asked where i could buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They have a large range of them upstairs in Toymaster on Jervis Street in Dublin.

They're not bad... they come with a tape or CD which is played at the beginning and end of the evening. It comes with invites to send out which have descriptions of the character and costume suggestions on them. Each person is given a booklet on the even with certain clues to reveal over the course of the evening. Most come with suggested menus for the evenings food as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement