Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Play Online

Options
  • 31-10-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

after i go into the Network on the main menu. it tests the online environment. then the screen displays the registration code but asks for a password

my question is what password? this is my first time going online with this thing

it is the pc version if that makes any difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ffs noobs :)

Insert DVD when splash screen comes on Click USER REGISTRATION it brings you to a website where you enter your cd key(in CAPS) then a password, when it completes try login into the game then with your password.

Then be greeted with the online servers are down message and cry, and join us sitting in pes.ie for the last 4 days asking "is it workig yet"

Played 3 games online in 4 days

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i knew that

was just testing you :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

My first attempt at taking PES6 online and after testing environemnt it just comes back with...Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730 :(

Any ideas ? PES5 online worked without any connection issues and I didn't have to set anything extra up !

You should have port 5739 open, did you change it from Auto in D:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6/Settings.exe ?

kdjac

5739? or 5730?

• Advertisement

Sorry. No its at 5739. 'auto'.

Don't know where I got 5730 from.

I even edited my router settings from what I could find on portforward.com
    Its a zyxel 660 router (supplied by BT) if that helps.

EDIT* Hang on...the message says 5730 in the game but my PES6 settings say auto 5739!!!

Anyone any ideas ?

Still can't get online...
    Getting the message..."Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730" :(

ummm pc or ps2?

PC is 5739 think 5730 is ps2.

I would open both just to be safe.

kdjac

Thanks. Its the PC version. Tried both ports.

I even turned firewall off to see but still no luck :(

Any other ideas ?

Have you enabled the port in your router for both incoming and outgoing UDP?

I would reinstall the game, it should say 5739 as default in settings and when testing it tests 5739.

kdjac

• Advertisement

KdjaCL wrote:
    Have you enabled the port in your router for both incoming and outgoing UDP?

How can I find this out ? When I port forward ... I select two ports..start->end. But what IP address do I then put in the IP box ? Mine ?
    KdjaCL wrote:
    I would reinstall the game, it should say 5739 as default in settings and when testing it tests 5739.

If I run settings.exe it has auto(5739) ticked. If I try to connect I then get...
    "Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730.
    You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc.
    Assign DMZ, Port Mapping, Configure NAT Table and other router settings to the console.
    Individual products may use unique terminology"

Go to your gateway/router by typing its IP into firefox ie 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254

Login into your router and go to port forward/rules/whichever name your router calls it.

Start port 5739 end port 5739 UDP in and out (if there) IP is your ip it maybe be 192.168.1.2 (your router gives you an internal IP which never (well it shouldlnt) change) thats the IP that goes into the IP box not your external IP.

To check Ips go to Command prompt (click start run and type cmd and into the black box type ipconfig) The resulting display with show your IP and Gateway.

kdjac

I am forever in your debt :D

Truly appreciated mate. Thanks.

I had it all right except I was using my external IP instead of the one that ipconfig shows.

Cheers. C ya online.

WOW. Online is SOooooo slow. Anyone else finding this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

yup, seems to be ok once in the game, but gettin there through the lobby's/servers takes ages. Then half time crashes at HT

Yeah. Could take mayube 15 minutes to get a game going.

Have only managed 3 games and one of them crashed just after HT.

I seriously hope they resolve this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maurice140

I don't really understand what to do..
    I want to play Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Online (for PC)

This is the error:
    19047978ly6.gif

What do I have to type here?
    25088505pp2.gif

And what do I have to type here? (This is from my Zyxel router)(Port forward.com says I have to do something here)
    65924881rq3.gif

I hope one of you can help my.. My English is very bad:(

IN number 2 enter 5739 in the 1st box and 5739 in the 2nd, in the ip address enter your pcs ip address from the router.

type ipconfig into command prompt to find that out, then save and thats it.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 X-FeaR

Guys .. I Have The Same Problem As Biranon had ...

i still Get The error Named " Unable to transmit to port 5730"

I have Pc ..! No Routers ! And My FireWall Is Turned Off ..! Now What Should i Do?

Advertisement