Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intergalactic Gary @ Lunar Disko this Saturday + Guestlist..

Options
  • 31-10-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Lunar Disko presents..

Saturday November 4th @ The Underground, Kennedys, Westland Row.D2

Intergalactic Gary **3hr Set**(The Parallax Corporation / Viewlexx - The Hague)
    Andy Doyle (Lunar Disko)

Adm: e6 before midnight / e8 after. Doors 10.30pm

After last months super-coolex performance by I-f, we continue on this month by welcoming back the second member of 'The Parallax Corporation' , and another Hague resident Intergalactic Gary for a 3hr set. Last March I-G had the dancefloor in Ri-Ra hopping all night to the sound of Italo and Chicago records we can only dream of!! His mixes found on I-f's Cybernetic Broadcasting System have become legendary amongst robots across the globe, including Le Grand Voyage Mix, Man Or Machine and his Stubnitz mix from the boat!... and more recently I-G has released mix CD's through Panama Racing records, his first being the sublime 'Woman & Car' which can be bought @ http://shop.cbs.nu/ .

While Intergalactic Gary's mixing skills are in no doubt he has also proved himself with many top notch productions alongside I-f. Their Parallax Corporation project shot to fame after the release of their debut album 'Cocadisco' which included collaborations with Alden Tyrell, Fred Ventura, and Nancy Fortune. Definitely an LP to check out if you have yet to hear it! Their most recent production was under the alias ' The Conservatives ' , the track ' Lonelyness ' is an unbelievable neo - italo bomb which has destroyed dancefloors all over the world for sure. So don't miss the chance to witness a true Italo master at work for 3hrs this Saturday....and at a bargain price too!

Support on the night comes from Lunar Disko resident Andy Doyle who will be supplying the synth-tastic sounds for the first hour before Intergalactic Gary takes us on a Grand Voyage of his Italo and Chicago collection.

==========================================

We have 3 double guestlist passes up for grabs this Saturday , so to get yourself one of these just answer the question below and send your answers to lunardisko@yahoo.ie

- Name the record label that The Parallax Corporation have previously released on?

============================================
    --
    http://www.myspace.com/lunardisko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Lunar Disko

some records you might hear Andy play on Sat:

Mark E - Smiling
    Kraftwerk - Neon Lights
    Walter Jones - Deuteronomy Brown (I-F edit)
    Open House featuring Pace - Seven Day weekend (Brennan Green's Ontario Mix)
    Mr. Pauli - Don't Want To Be You

Advertisement