Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Rock Band

Options
  • 30-10-2006 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

ok im a 25 year old guitarist in finglas looking to start or join band in dublin 5,11,7,9,15 area and i have own gear and transport and expierence and playing guitar 16 years

influences range from thin lizzy , dire straits , guns n roses , bon jovi , u2 , t rex anything really

looking to join or start band into original/covers and proper rock songs , everyband seems to play same sort of covers etc well i wanna be diff etc

anyway if u interested gis a pm and if u wanna listen to a crop demo go to

www.myspace.com/anthonyhumphries

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

come on people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

seriously a lack of musicians here

come on

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭chess

you be willin to travel to dublin 1 perchance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shakesgar

Check out my thread man,

Shakesgar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good rythym who can learn ed obriens parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

• Advertisement
Advertisement