Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's official

Options
  • 29-10-2006 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

I've got GAS, as one with a large wad of cash burning a hole in one's pocket would!!! gonna get the bigass boss RC-50 mega looper.. and then the Novation XioSynth25 and maybe the Boss BR-1600 CD.... i just had to come to the confession booth before i make my sins
    I blame the Instruments board for this highly contagious infection

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've got GAS, as one with a large wad of cash burning a hole in one's pocket would!!! gonna get the bigass boss RC-50 mega looper.. and then the Novation XioSynth25 and maybe the Boss BR-1600 CD.... i just had to come to the confession booth before i make my sins
    I blame the Instruments board for this highly contagious infection

Could be worse, you could have GAS without a large wad of cash... That affliction eats at your very soul! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Pretty sure I've developed the symptoms of GAS too... After going from 0 effects pedals to 4 in a week, buying mic stands for my mic despite the fact that I can't sing, I've got a set of decks, mixer and monitors sitting in a DHL depot somewhere... Already planning my new guitar amp too!

Edit: Oh, and my electronic drumkit too :)

I'm supposed to be saving this year :( I blame you lot and the FS Music Equipment section!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Yeah Ive sold the contents of a pedalboard, went to multifx/midi, sold that setup, went back to a bigger better pedalboard, sold a PA bought a TD6, kitted out my home studio, bought another PA and a 62 CIJ RI telecaster custom and a takamine acoustic. I honestly dont know how i managed it just from the earnings of about €1.5K from the summer job. All thanks to you lot i might add

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeah Ive sold the contents of a pedalboard, went to multifx/midi, sold that setup, went back to a bigger better pedalboard, sold a PA bought a TD6, kitted out my home studio, bought another PA and a 62 CIJ RI telecaster custom and a takamine acoustic. I honestly dont know how i managed it just from the earnings of about €1.5K from the summer job. All thanks to you lot i might add
    Heh, I like it :)

I was used to having part time jobs during college and only having a limited amount of money... now I've a full time job and a salary... There's nothing worse spending wise than a consistent source of money :S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Could be worse, you could have GAS without a large wad of cash... That affliction eats at your very soul! :eek:

Tell me about it. :(
    I'm back on the market for a dayjob again. I can't take it any more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement