Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place to get cards... Total beginner

Options
  • 29-10-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

I just learned how to play last night, wondering where the best place to get cards is???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Forbidden planet have a decent selection of starter decks and booster packs. I dont know what their prices are like in comparision to some others, but they are pretty helpful at least.

Failing that, you would be talking about buying online. I dont know how practical that is for a new player and you would need some of the others to point you in the right direction for that.

Enjoy and welcome to the fold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

also try 4th dimension downstairs in the 3rd Place on crow street, templebar. a good deal cheaper than forbidden planet and there's a good community down there usually at weekends.

Advertisement