Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses in preparation for the Primary school Post Grad. interviews?

Options
  • 28-10-2006 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering does anyone know if there are courses for the primary post. graduation interview being run in Dublin? I know there will be one running in Navan for three days and I was just wondering if there will be anymore occurring.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 simba

Hi, I would be really interested in attending one of these courses.
    Could you post more details for the 3 day workshop in Navan please.

ie.... Dates of the course, course location, contact number.

Thanks a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wannabeteacher

I would also love to know about any courses going on! I hve just applied to the dublin colleges for the primary school Post Grad! Also if anyone knows of a course that prepares specifically for the Irish interview I would be eternally grateful!! Haven't done Irish since school but got a c1 in hons! How difficult is it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bradyak

There's a course on in Mullingar on the 3rd and 10th of December (2 day course) It includes loads of notes on what questions will be asked and how to answer them properly and then everyone gets to do a mock interview with an experienced interviewer. My frined did it last year and said it was brilliant. Really helped her to be more confident about the whole thing. She got St. Pats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 simba

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the info.
    I've tried to google the course in Mullingar, but I'm not getting any results from it.
    Would your friend who did it last year have any contact details or location for the course?

Also if anyone has any info re. this course in Dublin/Navan please let me know.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bradyak

Belvedere Institute of Education Mullingar. 044-9329777

• Advertisement
Advertisement