Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAI Cup Semi Finals

Options
  • 27-10-2006 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Shamrock Rovers are missing a heap of players for their game with Pats and are to be opposed in my opinion.

More here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Yeah Pigheads all over St Pats here as well. 6/5 represents value for me. Pats have been in cracking form of late and have won their last 4 games at a cantar(Scoring 13 goals and conceding just 2).

Rovers are in good form too but they really do have a shocking injury/suspension list. Seen them beat Kildare County 3-0 a couple of weeks ago and this was the team they put out.

1 Barry Murphy, 2 Ger O'Brien, 3 Robbie Clarke, 4 Aidan Price, 5 Ian Ryan,
    6 Ray Kenny , 7 Derek Pender, 8 Eric McGill, 9 Andy Myler, 10 Gerard Rowe,
    11 David McGill.

The players in bold will all be missing tonight. Myler and McGill who scored their goals will be a huge loss. Rowe who scored in the last round against Athlone is also missing. Its hard to see where the goals will come from. St Pats win for me and they're going in all Pigheads weekend accumulators.

50 Points Bet: St Pats @6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Shamrock Rovers 0 St Pats 2
    Good start to the weekend. Excellent stuff. Poor old Rovers were unfortunate to have so many injuries for a cup semi final. Hopefully Dundalk can heap more disappointment on them by winning the 1st Division title.

Bet: 50 Points @6/5
    Profit 60 Points.

Advertisement