Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL bars in Dublin

Options
  • 26-10-2006 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I got "addicted" to NHL Ice Hockey when I was living in Montreal. Now that I moved to Dublin, I'd love to find a nice bar to watch both regular season and Stanley Cup.
    Any idea ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

the place beside UGC on Parnell St used to show it...not sure if they still do.

Spent the summer in Montreal, such a good summer....whereabouts in Montreal were you staying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sylvande

Yeah, the australian bar ! I actually found it on a cool website http://www.sports-in-bars.ie It gives a list of sports bars depending on what match you want to see. Check it out, apparently it works for other sports too ;-)

How was Montreal ? I have to say that summer in Montreal is great, especially when you've been through the winter (-40°C) !
    I was staying in the east part of city : Hogan Street near Metro Frontenac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

oh wow, that's a good while away from where I was. I was at Lionel Groulx station. McGill have Residences just behind there so we stayed there for the summer. Didn't manage to see Montreal during the winter but I will! Eventually!

Advertisement