Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching credit cards/bank accounts

Options
  • 26-10-2006 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey guys,

Just wondering, I'm with Bank of Ireland and I have a Bank Of lreland credit gold advantage credit card. Looking at my last statement I noticed bank charges were high and looking around other financial institutions seem to be offering better deals... If I switch i want to switch all banking and credit cards over to one institution.. Just wondering then

1. Which financial institutions would anyone recommend?
    2. I really think Bank of Ireland do a good service but i'm disappointed at
    their bank charges and APR on Credit cards.. is there anything I can do
    to get a better deal out of Bank of Ireland without having to switch?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

ryan27 wrote:
    hey guys,

Just wondering, I'm with Bank of Ireland and I have a Bank Of lreland credit gold advantage credit card. Looking at my last statement I noticed bank charges were high and looking around other financial institutions seem to be offering better deals... If I switch i want to switch all banking and credit cards over to one institution.. Just wondering then

1. Which financial institutions would anyone recommend?
    2. I really think Bank of Ireland do a good service but i'm disappointed at
    their bank charges and APR on Credit cards.. is there anything I can do
    to get a better deal out of Bank of Ireland without having to switch?

Cheers :)

Change from a Gold Card to a regular one? Reduced (or eliminated) fees.

Pay your balance in full every month. If you need to borrow don't do it with a credit card, get a loan instead! No need to worry about APR then. Paying credit card interest is for mugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭cudman

would probably be to forget about the bank and store all your money undr the matress. make all tranactions by cash and your money will be safe if the bank gets robbed

Advertisement