Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassists where are you?

Options
  • 26-10-2006 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

bassist wanted for dublin based band. everything else in place - songs, musicians, rehearsal space, gigs. just need committed bassist to complete the line up. influences radiohead, white stripes, coldplay, gomez, pixies etc anything with strong melodies.
    pm me if you want to hear some tunes, you'll like what you hear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Music Freak

Hey man what age are you all,where are you based and what level is your band at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 VinceB

hey we're aged 20-26, practice in town and in a studio in mulhuddart (we're all from southside but have transport). we're pretty much ready to gig and have a strong set. have had great feedback from the recorded songs but just looking for a bassist to get the show on the road...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Music Freak

OK a bit to far away for me and a bit to old sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 petergreen

Hey, sounds good. I'm a bass player and also sing. Are you guys serious about doing this? I just had to ask that cos some bands are doing it part-time with no intention of pushing it any further. Do you have anything recorded that I could check out?

Cheers,
    Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 VinceB

hi sent you a pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement