Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this fit a guitar with a Wilkinson Trem?

Options
  • 25-10-2006 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I saw that Chris has got this, which would be very handy indeed for making my Tokai acoustically capable.

Now, as I understand it, the Wilkinson is a pretty straight replacement for the Strat trem. But I'd like to ask if the Fishman Powerbridge for the Strat would actually fit ok in my Tokai, which has the Wilkinson.

Or should I hold on and get this one, which is an actual replacement for a Wilkinson?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Email him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Email him

Chris can be hard to get hold of at times, and sometimes not reply at all, so I thought it much better to ask here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Oh no...i'm gassing over one of them babies for me tele. Are they supposed to be any good?

Advertisement