Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unresolved issues

Options
  • 24-10-2006 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,451 ✭✭✭✭

i was dating someone for a year it ended badly enough, but we got talking and have become friendly(ish) he is keen to maintain a friendship and i am reasonable keen to be friends with him..the thing is unresolved issues from the relationship are affecting the friendship...we don't see each other ever week but we keep in touch mail and text a fair bit and would meet about every 3 weeks or so...the thing is i was thinking of writing him a long email and once and for all explain all my feeling about the relationship...should i do it conserdering he never wanted to talk about thing when we were together or should i let it go at this stage and just enjoy having a friend to go to gig etc with.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I would suggest spending the next time you both are together talking about these issues. I'm sure that your friend has some things he does wish to get out into the open. Maybe then you can move on and have some fun together. I would advise a face to face meeting.

Advertisement