Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What about Sunday reunions?

Options
  • 24-10-2006 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was just thinking (since I am busy every Saturday), why is every Saturday the reuinion? What about Sundays? And what about (during holidays, like the one next week) week days? Am I alone in thinking this? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Namen

Oooh, I am in favour! I have drama and things on Saturdays, and I can't get up there. Sundays would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Back in the day (2 years ago roundabout) we used to always meet up on sundays. It was just taken for granted that there was a reunion on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Liz, you;re not allowed to say "Back in the day". You're the youngest person ever, you don't have a day.

And you misspelt ph33r mei-mei.

I'll have a day soon :(

I said "In my day..." to Jen once and she was like "Liz, your day is the same as my day, in fact, my day was BEFORE your day!"

And what did I mispell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

God Liz, you're so self obsessed, everything always has to be about you!

• Advertisement

Yes, and...?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Well with regards to people not in Dublin, transport isn't really that great on Sundays (trains are also more expensive), so I guess that's why none of the "big reunions" have been on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I think the general rule is set a date, make sure some people are coming and then hope that more will come. Just organise to meet up with your friends on Sundays, at the very least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

I think there's been reunions on weekdays during holidays, alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emz (m&m pt.1!)

hmmm my other half is in smart camp for a reason! we should have the reunions on sundays! i have tons of stuff on on staurday adn if i miss the saturday reunions i tend to get yelled at..... a lot....:(

• Advertisement

...There are still Saturday reunions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Saturday reunions? Yeah, of course! There's a core group there every Saturday, and then sometimes there's a big one.

Oh, sounds like 04/05 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Piste wrote:
    Oh, sounds like 04/05 :)
    Ah yes, i remember it like it were yesterday, ie. vaguely

I saw what I strongly suspected was a group of CTYIers around town some recent saturday, it was really weird to not even recognise any of them, let alone know them.

Oh yeah, and Liz you don't have a day nor will you ever.

Advertisement