Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goalie kit

Options
  • 24-10-2006 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

hi

my 13 y/o is goalie on her school/club team and she wants to get the pink slazenger helmet - problem is it is only available in senior and not junior. At what stage should we consider the senior sizes - shes not that tall for her age
    tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

you'd have to get her to try it on...helmet sizing has nothing to do with height. If she has a big head she'll need the senior one, I don't mean to be mean. I know I have a big head :P

You should always try on goalie gear, it's too expensive to take the chance. I'd recommend going up to Gilmour Sports in Ballyogan. The guy who owns it is pretty sound. Just give him a ring before you go up to see what he has in stock. The website is www.hockeyireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 HFXOC

Thanks a million - I havent a clue about Hockey - have been a GAA Dad up to now so its all new being a Hockey Dad:D

cheers

H

Advertisement