Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbed Sleep

Options
  • 24-10-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Kinda have a weird one for you, i travel quite a bit with work and whenever i try to get some sleep on planes i will get about 5 mins and then my body will give a jerk and i will wake up its really annoying and embarassing and i dont know what causes it, it also happens at home but i just fall back to sleep anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You might have better luck here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Don't worry man, thats very normal. Have you ever been in a lecture in college or even in school and you started to fall asleep? Your body jerks you to wake you up becuase you know you shouldn't be sleeping! Happens to a lot of people (including me) so don't give it a minutes thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks guys can someone please move this to the sleep forum i wasnt aware that one existed

Advertisement