Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar pedal set up

Options
  • 23-10-2006 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Ok, I am a complete novice, I am getting an Akai Headrush E2 pedal.

How do I set that up, I guess I just plug the electric guitar into the pedal and then the pedal into the amp?

Sorry, dumb question, just want to make sure I dont need to buy anything extra.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Well u need 2 leads to hook them up, then it goes...

Amp --> Pedal output
    Pedal
    Pedal input --> Guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

qwytre wrote:
    I guess I just plug the electric guitar into the pedal and then the pedal into the amp?

Yep. Make sure the amp is on the clean channel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

that looks like a nice pedal...let us know how ya get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

The E2's are absolutely amazing for a digital delay/looper. Try it in your effects loop to be honest, you'll get better results. Plug the SEND juack into the E2 input and the E2 output into the RETURN jack. Then plug your guitar in as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

good choice with the headrush mate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

cheers for the answers. Couldnt find the heaadrush in the music shops in dublin, ordered it from the UK. Hope it doesnt take to long to get here.....

Advertisement