Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NaNoWriMo

Options
  • 23-10-2006 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Just thought you guys would be interested in this. Popping in from the photography forum. Kinda new to this site,
    National novel writing month, be it an american thing, it's more global than anything, I done it last year, only got to 25k :(
    But this year, i'll reach the 50k mark.
    If ya haven't heard about it, NaNoWriMo is basically a reason to force yourself into writing 50,000 words in one month, you could cheat easily, but who'd do that. Here's the site http://www.nanowrimo.org/
    There's probably a slight lack of copyright security, if you're concerned look into it more, i haven't though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If you look up to the stickies, you'll see we already have it covered, thanks. No real need for a second, so we'll lock this one...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement