Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nowhere

Options
  • 23-10-2006 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Ok guys, looking for some feedback on this little piece. I was trying to get to sleep the other night and this just sorta came to me...

Where is Nowhere?

Is nowhere here?
    or is it there?

Do not say,
    it is everywhere.

Blooming flowers bloom,
    Niagara Falls.

Nowhere near,
    nowhere there.

You do not own the copyright,
    to my heart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

anyone? I take it as a bad sign nobody has been compelled to leave feedback.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well... its only 4 lines really, because the last line could be a signature, I dunno. It just comes out of nowhere. Baddum kisch.
    And it doesnt scan too well...
    Its a poetry style that could work if the subject matter made more sense or was more earthy.
    Nowhere, now here....
    Its been done.
    And whats with the last line?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Thanks for the comment, appreciate it dude.

Well as I said this sorta just flowed out of me but the last line is sorta like saying **** you to all my ex girlfriends ye know? Most of them were clingy and after the break-ups many of them sorta still hung around and kept annoying me.

Ye digg?

Advertisement