Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Another!) Guitarist Available

Options
  • 23-10-2006 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey there,

Guitarist available, been playing around 5 years at this stage. In an ideal world i'm looking to join/ start either a post-rock or alt-rock type of band, but i'm a music whore so i'll play pretty much any type! Influences range from Cryptopsy to Papa-M and Mogwai. Ideally looking for persons no younger than 18 (i'm 20 myself). Oh yeah, based on the Northside of Dublin and have own gear, transport and a place to jam too!

Just pm me or post here if ya want more info, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 deanoedh

hey dude check out www.myspace.com/everydeadheroedh we're in need for a second guitarist check out the last two tunes they'd be where we're headin sound wiseand they're only rough demos

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭chess

hey dude
    we're also in search of a 2nd guitarist. check couple o roughs on http://www.myspace.com/argentoireland . we're based in city center

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good rythym who can learn ed obriens parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

Advertisement