Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We want you!(If you is a singer!)

Options
  • 23-10-2006 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hey up, we're Sunset Vista. We're looking for proper balls out sleazy rock and roll singer with energy and enthusiasm to burn. Our influences are Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Buckcherry, Beautiful Creatures, Velvet Revolver, LA Guns, Rob Zombie, Slash's Snakepit and Stone Temple Pilots. We gig every week and had our demo ready to roll only our last singer called it a day so if yo wanna give it a shot, drop us a reply! RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKK!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

where ye based,im in cork,lookin to join a bad ass rock n ****in roll band,havent played a band for 4 or 5 years but i still got it e-mail me on dazmac33@hotmail.com if ya tink we cood work sonthin out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

YEah, really should've said where we're based! Sorry man but we're in Dublin, but if your willing to travel.....:D

how often ye rehearse and gig maybe we work somthin out??

We're actually playin in the Hub in temple bar this Sat nite, a mate of ours, who's already ina band is bailing us out and singing for us. We rehearse every week and try to gig every2weeks, don't always adhere to that, could be 3 or 4weeks in between a gig or sumtimes 2or3 in the one week, that's the way usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kimps

is it gender limited?

kim x

• Advertisement

wont be able to make it this weekend,but could travel up d weekend after for a jam session if yer interested??

I'll two birds with one stone ere! Kim, wats your voice like? D covers we do are sometimes Its So Easy, Rock and Roll, Sweet Emotion or Shout at the Devil by the Crue, all are very d differing styles of vocal work and are quite difficult to sing and our originals, we've been told sound like Motley Crue so wat do you think yourself? Wasn't really planning on a woman singer but if you're hot!!!:D sunsetvista.bebo.com. Nothin in the lines of music up yet apart from 14secs of a very bad quality video clip from Voodoo, its shockin! dazzler, mate I appreciate the enthusiasm but man travellin from Cork, we jam durin the week, rarely at weekends, due to work, if you think you can work around it excellent we'll defo give ya shot but can ya give 100% committment?

Bump!!

Bump bump!

C'mon guys! This is sleaze/glam rock at its best! Give it a shot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shakesgar

hey im a singer. where in dublin are ye set up. im in killester, north side. im a singer/songwriter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

How well do you cover Sweet Emotion? Always been one of my favourite Aerosmith songs.

Shakesgar, if you're a singer you fit the bill! We're based in the city centre. Drop me an email and we'll discuss it further!Sent on my email as a PM.

Frankiestlyee: We pride ourselves on doin any cover we do very well, not trying to sound conceited but we love the covers we do and we love the bands that wrote them so we like to take our time with covers when we're doin them coz we wanna do them hommage, ya know? If you're a singer an interested email me back I'll send you my addy as a PM. Cheers

Advertisement