Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyway to view a BOI credit card statement online?

Options
  • 20-10-2006 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to check out bank of ireland credit card transactions online without having to wait for the statement or go to a bank of ireland pass machine? Or is it not possible to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think you can look at it if you have the CC setup with your Banking365.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

i do but dont see any thing credit card related on 365online apart from applying for a credit card

Have you got the CC accounted added though? You have to ring Banking365 to get the card added allow you to make payments to it, etc.

I have my BOI credit card setup to to take the balance owed through direct debit from my normal BOI bank account each month, thats not what you mean though is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 col1

give them a call to register the card for 365 and then it shows up after 5 working days.

• Advertisement

I have my BOI credit card setup to to take the balance owed through direct debit from my normal BOI bank account each month, thats not what you mean though is it?

Nope, when you login to your Banking365, then you will have your current account or others listed and it will allow you to view transactions and pay bills from that, whatever. If you can't see your credit card listed below the current account then you need to call Banking365 for them to add it for you.

ok cheers, it'll give them a ring, was hoping I could check it straight away as I wanted to check a verfication amount for a nochex account i setup, the lazy person I am ;) , thanks for the replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 col1

they might give you that figure over the phone,I know they gave it to me when I setup with paypal,but that was a few years ago,maybe they still do

Advertisement