Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clothes website

Options
  • 20-10-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,
    I dont know if this post belongs here, move it if you wish.
    I ordered a customized item a month ago (around September 13th) from an American website, they took the money from my 3v card but the item still hasn't arrived.. I emailed them almost three weeks ago asking if it had been shipped to which they replied it should be "shipped that week". A week and a half later I emailed yet again to express my disappointment in the item being so late, naturally they haven't replied. They seem like a pretty good website so I don't know if they're just a bit behind with shipping, etc. Just wondering what others would do in my shoes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Ask the company to provide details on how the product was shipped. (include your receipt / order number). If it was shipped by dhl / fedex or similar it takes up to aa week depending on the service paid for. If it was shipped by global express mail, it takes approx. 10 days and if it was shipped by regular mail it takes up to 6 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They normally provide a tracking number, email them and ask for one. About a week for regular airmail, if it was surface mail...good luck, as it can take up to 8 weeks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

yes they will have to have a tracking number or demand a refund

Advertisement