Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers

Options
  • 18-10-2006 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

The whole blogging phenomenon is nuts - is there anything people won’t blog about? This guy made a whole blog about living in his car for a week on http://7daysinasentra.blogs.com/ He does some pretty crazy stuff, I don't know if I could do it!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thought about doing a blog myself once, but there are so many out there now that I would get lost in the crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I blog, but I don't blog for the world. There are a few close friends that read it but other than that I couldn't care less. I do it because I find it to be quite therapeutic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chrisc

yeah i agree, it is hard to make a blog that stands out and is worth reading, this one is actually really funny despite my original comments, the videos crack me up!

Advertisement