Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Help Fast!!!

Options
  • 18-10-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

A few nights ago, one of my 'friends' came into my room and took my ESP guitar to play. When he gave it back, there were a load od little chips gone out of the body!!
    It looks crap now as you can see the wood, and Im obviously VERY peeved!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Where could I turn to to get this fixed???

Thanks y'all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

can u get the same/similar colour marker/paint and fill it in, thats what i do =/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Personally, I'd leave them as battle wounds otherwise you can use car paint, layer up the paint and polish like crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

get a new friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

send him the bill for a new paint job.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Messing up the finish of your ESP? an instrument that can't have been cheap. I'd kill him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Steoob wrote:
    get a new friend

Agreed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Sell it, subtract that from the cost of a new one, then give this "friend" the bill for the difference! Failing that, yeah, kill him!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

get it professionally repainted and send your freind the bill. Thatl teach him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Patricide wrote:
    get it professionally repainted and send your freind the bill. Thatl teach him

Yeah, do that.

And then kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Beat him up with his own shoes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wagner802

I couldnt get a new one!! U all know how much ur 1st expensive guitar means!!

I did kill him, but he wouldnt die, so I guess I'm stuck wit seein his face!!
    Wanka

They're not too big, so the idea of battle wounds doesnt sound too bad!!
    Would've preferred me to have inflicted them tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Any pictures of the damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Yes, let's see it. Even though I know it's gonna make me wince.

Advertisement