Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a guitarist or keyboard player

Options
  • 17-10-2006 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey there my names thom, we're a three peice at the moment, bass, guitar, drums, and we're looking to expand the sound with a fourth member (male or female, just incase anyone's presuming we're just looking for a bloke), we're looking for someone to play guitar or keys. We have our own rehearsal space, and access to a recording studio, both based in north county dublin. We're looking for someone who can sing a bit too, to share vocals and backing vocals, as at the moment we all sing, and we'd love to slot in a 4th voice too.

OUr influences range hugely, from jazz to IDM, though this project is mainly indie, post-punk, (though i also have want to get a kinda dub production on recorded material).
    I can send on demo's as per request.

If you are interested and would like to hear more
    just send me an email at
    mattlaneband@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 prototype

Still here if anyone's interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

did You find somebody...(0;
    Im a guitarist...24yo, rock, im a foregin guy.....looking for a band...(-;:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

can u send on a demo???

24 yo guitarist here

Hey there,
    My names thom, here's a few demo's (not fully completed,but a general idea of our style)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DY2HG57U

Was the easiest place to upload them

that site says all the download slots are used or busy or whatever

u don't have a cd u could post/meet up with me and pass on???

if u want u can upload them to my cpu account (if thats allowed)

pm me if u wanna

• Advertisement

position has been filled, sorry

no worries best of luck

Advertisement