Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinatra's Nightclub in Wexford Town

Options
  • 17-10-2006 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I'm living in Dublin & trying to organise my friends hen party for down in Wexford. I've been told to go to a club called Sinatra's so I've been trying to find a number to call them to see if I can reserve an area as there's about 20 of us. But this is where I run into difficulty, I can't find a number for it anywhere, it's not on the web & it's not listed in the yellow pages. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

only clubs that are any good down there is Rennassance and The centenery stores ... That place is as big as ne bedroom ... colony is cool but aint as busy any more ... the top 2 are the only opuion 4 me ... and im a dj so it helps ...wexford aint that bad anymore good choices...... rennaissance have bar below called chocolate its a good spot where most hen nights go ... number is jimmy rennaissance 0861987478 he is the manager there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Sinatra's is aimed at an older profile of customer and plays older music (70s ****e anyone?) and is not very popular as yet. However, it's well laid out and as there's no crush, there's room at the bar and they do welcome hen parties.

The Stores is a no-no as they don't allow stag or hen parties through their doors.

By the way, BSP, the word is that Colony is being closed permanently because guests have been complaining of the noise, both the nightclub music and afterwards at chucking out time on the street.

If you decide on Sinatra's, it's situated in the former Mooney's Lounge on the quay right beside the Stores so try the old Mooney's number, 053-9124483, or directory inquiries.

Of course, now I've written this I check the date of the other two posts and find I'm a month late! Silly me!

Advertisement