Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for another Guitarist

Options
  • 17-10-2006 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

howya,
    My name is John (28,guitarist) and am looking another guitarist to start something up.

influences would range around :
    Led Zepp,The Beatles, Hendrix,Oasis,The who,Metallica,Guns N roses,Stevie Ray Vaughn,Rory Gallagher etc etc ya get the picture
    Blues / rock I guess

Not doing much at the mo so am availible anytime during the day or evenings

and thats it. If ya interested please give me a hollar. just sick of jamming in my room on my own.
    cheers
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'm into all the same bands. PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gore

Alright man, me and a few lads are starting something up, if you want to jam and see where it goes?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 louthguy

where ru based. im in louth near drogheda. have a aplace to rehearse. into them bands 2 and have material written.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 caronico

Hi, My name is Nicolas, I'm French, I'm 24 years old and I'm in dublin since 1 month. I'm looking for someone to continue playing guitar with. I live in Clontarf.
    If you are interesting,please tell me. I'm rythmic guitar. Bye

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Paulio*

Hey Guys,
    Was just wondering did anything come of this post? Im a guitarist living in Dublin . Im 24 and am interested in more or less just jamming. I have recorded some songs that range between folkie things like Neil young right thro to the rock side of him also. I love the pumpkins and also have some stuff that sounds like them. Id love to meet some people who want to experiment with guitar sounds and complex arrangments. If anything is still going, give me a shout. All the best, Paul

• Advertisement
Advertisement