Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with new motorbike.

Options
  • 17-10-2006 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased a new motorbike from a large dealer in the Dublin area. After collecting the bike and getting it home I realised that the receipt is for €250 less than what I paid.

Can anyone think of any reason why this is ? The receipt displays the VRT and tax and when I bought a new bike from them last year it didn't have this discrepency.

Also there is a fault with some of the body work that the workshop would have been aware of (manufacturer fault) but yet they didn't bother fixing it. When I rang them today I was told they would call me when the parts were in to fix it and thats all and they left it at that. Where do I stand on this matter ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

How did you pay? Was it Johnny Cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

wyndham wrote:
    How did you pay? Was it Johnny Cash?

I got the issue with the receipt sorted, turns out they were fiddling the books to make the sale look better.

Still got the problem with the noise coming from the bike though. I traded my 2005 bike in against it and set up finance for the new machine.

Advertisement