Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone playing warsow?

Options
  • 17-10-2006 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

great free online fps, designed with competitive play in mind...

really fast, lots of cool little special movement tricks...

it's a small file 74 megs, it runs on winXP and linux

i only grabbed it tonight and played a few rounds - loads of fast free servers, ran around a level with a dutch bloke as he showed me the ins and outs of the game...

i haven't really played too many fps since the glory days of qw and q3 but i'm really liking this!

anyone else ever play it?

http://www.warsow.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

It will run from a USB key too (you may have to extract it on a pc and copy across everything exept uninst.bat or something).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I played it for a while and I agree that it is a great game.

Its very quake III esque and I like the new features added to what quake had already.

Unfortunatly my computer is pretty shíte a the moment but it does play the game it is very jumpy and ultimatly it is unplayable.

/sobs

Advertisement