Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Transfer to china

Options
  • 16-10-2006 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Hi i have an account with bank of ireland.i want to send money to china through the bank,does anyone know how long it will take if i tick the fast payment box.thank for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭irishmilk

5 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

irishmilk wrote:
    5 working days.
    have you sent money before.is that how long it took you.
    the bank told me 3 days but i donot believe them:(

ok it took from monday around 3.30pm till thursday 8pm to get to china.thats not bad, that was not the fast payment method i opted for the 2-3 day option.
    thanks for the interest guys

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Sonderval

If you supply the correct details (e.g. swift code, etc), it shouldn't take more then 5 days.

Mind you, I did have an issue with AIB where I was dealing with an incompetent clerk and it took close to a month for my wire transfer to go through.

Sonderval wrote:
    If you supply the correct details (e.g. swift code, etc), it shouldn't take more then 5 days.

Mind you, I did have an issue with AIB where I was dealing with an incompetent clerk and it took close to a month for my wire transfer to go through.
    thats what happened to me.i thought it was recieved but the chinese bank wonot realease the funds because the name is abit wrong.now i had to go to the hassle to get it changed so it will take afew more days.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement