Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Long Blondes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I'll give them a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

iv heard great things about them... i love the song "once and never again" but dats the only one i know..ill prob get the album when it comes out since theres so much hype.....particularly from NME

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Seen them in Crawdaddy a few weeks ago. Pretty good live. Lead singer has an excellent voice, plus she's pretty :p

Chick, pop rock thats pretty harmless and sounds good as well. Well worth checking out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

I've been in love with giddy stratospheres for over a year now, been meaning to get the album. They were great at EP as well

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

i saw them in like march.

they were decent, i had a good time.
    they're like the donnas being molested by radiohead. is houldn't like it but i do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Aye, good album. *thumbs up* for Long Blondes

Advertisement