Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whata great little amp but could i .......

Options
  • 16-10-2006 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Well after all the hype i decided to splash out, got rid of the pignose (couln't get a clean decent clean sound) and replaced with a microcube. Have to say i'm really impressed. Wonderful array of sounds and the portability is just great but have any of you ever tried it at a band rehearsal (mic'd thru the PA)....would it be possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Does it have a D.I output or any kind of output at all to go straight into the PA? I'd say that's your best bet, the speaker's too small to be worth mic'ing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

It has a 'Record Out/Headphones' jack to go to multi-tracks or computers...you would probably find it workable to send it to a board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

I wouldn't dismiss micing by any means. Try both ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

haven't really had much luck di'ing amps...prefer the sound of a properly placed mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

For a really cool sound when recording, use both methods and delay one track by a few milliseconds. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Rustar wrote:
    For a really cool sound when recording, use both methods and delay one track by a few milliseconds. :)

must try it

Advertisement