Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking Accomodation for First Year Students

Options
  • 15-10-2006 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭

I am a leaving cert student and I am positive that I wan't to go to UL in 2007.
    I just want to know when to book accomodation. I really want to live in Dromroe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ASAP there's usually a waiting list for this. Give the accomodation office a call and see when they start to take bookings and book as soon as you can.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

There may be a waiting list, but first years are usually given preference along with 4th years afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

If you contact Rose Merrigan (rose.merrigan@ul.ie) and ask for an application form. She should either send it to you or tell you that she will send it in January or something. I remember I was as eager as you to go to UL and contacted Rose early so she's probably used to it.

Mods feel free to remove her email address if you think you should.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

ergonomics wrote:
    If you contact Rose Merrigan (rose.merrigan@ul.ie) and ask for an application form. She should either send it to you or tell you that she will send it in January or something. I remember I was as eager as you to go to UL and contacted Rose early so she's probably used to it.

Mods feel free to remove her email address if you think you should.

Well seeing as her address is on the accommodation services website Im sure it will be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement