Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen meets the shaft

Options
  • 15-10-2006 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Lads how did the gig go last night i was kicking myself in bed that i missed it so dissapionted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

It was actually a deadly nite brilliant music,friendly crowd,
    still recovering here,have to say i do like the Vaults first time there reminds me of the crypt in the Temple Theatre (rip off though €5.70 a pint:eek: ),great to meet up with Blue Eyz :) (cheers for that btw;) ) and me aul mate Dub1 met some people i haven't seen in years out for this.

I actually thought the Shaft arena was far better than the Kitchen arena,suprised as i was more a regular in the Kitchen that i was the Shaft ive only been to the Shaft about 10 times whereas i used to go the Kitchen a few times a week for years.

Music last nite was top notch all the dj's played a stormer,some vintage tunes played,i take it a lot of €€€ was raised as well seen as they were taking a minimum of €10 donation at the door.

Another nite like this would be great,well done to everyone involved.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

Thats savage and the good thing about it that it was all for a good cause..
    Vaults is a nice venue but somtimes the crowd can be a little bit dodge in saying that last night was prob an older crowd than the usual. glas you had a good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

best old skool nite iv been 2 in a long time exelent music,exelent crowd,respect
    4 puting it gr8 catching up wit johnny at least we can keep in touch now was any of da sets recorded hope so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭C-M

Thank you very much to all who made it down for Saturday's fund raiser, what a truly unforgettable nite of fantstic music by 8 great djs,we raised in excess of 5 k for the Hospital so again from them and us here at Collective-Music, many many thanks, Pictures and the sets(we recorded both rooms)will be up on the site to view and download in the coming days, you will have to be registered on our Forums/mailing list to download them.
    See you all real soon
    cm

C-M wrote:
    Thank you very much to all who made it down for Saturday's fund raiser, what a truly unforgettable nite of fantstic music by 8 great djs,we raised in excess of 5 k for the Hospital so again from them and us here at Collective-Music, many many thanks, Pictures and the sets(we recorded both rooms)will be up on the site to view and download in the coming days, you will have to be registered on our Forums/mailing list to download them.
    See you all real soon
    cm

nice one mate what's the address of the forum?:)

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote:
    nice one mate what's the address of the forum?:)
    www.collective-music.com or www.collective-music.com/forums just looking through the pics now, super images,so many "happy faces"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

To say I had the best night in a long long time (apart from Ibiza in the summer) is an understatement. It was a brilliant brillaint night. 20 of us went in and from the minute i walked in the door the tunes were kickin...played so many oldies i nearly shed a few tears i didnt want the night to end.......the crowd was great.....great vibe....it was just a top top night.

Was very nice to meet you Johnny68 and of course Dub1....

So CM when can i get a copy of the DJ's in action?

Many thanks for a savage night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

C-M wrote:
    www.collective-music.com or www.collective-music.com/forums just looking through the pics now, super images,so many "happy faces"

Hey CM, logged on to the website but the pics seem to be blocked for some reason:confused: ? Can you assist?

Cheers
    K

Yeah i cant view the pics either it's giving me this messaage :confused:
    This account was sent to the attic because it is NOT IN GOOD STANDING.
    We notified you of your status 3 times, and you did not take action.

To remain a member of MyPhotoAlbum's Free Service you must
    remain in "Good Standing" by:

1. Purchasing photo merchandise (including club membership, photo
    gifts, prints and enlargements) through the MyPhotoAlmbum Store at
    least once every 365 days.

2. At least 1 visit to your MyPhotoAlbum account every 365 days.

3. At least 1 photo or video upload and album update every 365 days.

jonny68 wrote:
    Yeah i cant view the pics either it's giving me this messaage :confused:
    Hi
    Sorry just figured this out, ok the pics have not been put up by us yet(omnis has his up)so the images you are trying to view are from last years Event, we use Sony Image station now hence the error message, we will post up here when they are ready to view, some great shots
    cm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Blu Eyz wrote:
    To say I had the best night in a long long time (apart from Ibiza in the summer) is an understatement. It was a brilliant brillaint night. 20 of us went in and from the minute i walked in the door the tunes were kickin...played so many oldies i nearly shed a few tears i didnt want the night to end.......the crowd was great.....great vibe....it was just a top top night.

Was very nice to meet you Johnny68 and of course Dub1....

So CM when can i get a copy of the DJ's in action?

Many thanks for a savage night :D

the feeling is mutuall miss Blu Eyz ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭oldstock

C-M wrote:
    See you all real soon
    cm
    nice 1 macker still couldnt get a pint out of you,,,and your still muck at the football.....:mad:

Advertisement