Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer female

Options
  • 15-10-2006 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there. I am a singer looking for a band. In fluences...hmm.. tricky, I'm so not in a position to catagorise as my tastes are so varied from cheesy/easy listening to punk. (Loving Nouvelle Vague hence) Anyway I have a cd available for anyone interested in listening. Chez.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

Hi, i'm in a band thats just starting up and we looking for a singer. Theres three of us so far 2 guitars and bass but we're looking for a drummer and should have one in the line up soon. We have really diverse influences but at the moment our common thread is grunge, cause we all love Nirvana, Pixies, Smashing Pumkins but i listen to all other styles and we'll drawing influence from everywhere. We're looking to practice a few covers but definitely write our own stuff. I'd definitely like to hear your CD if you want to give it a go with us....

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

HI CHEZ,
    WE ARE A BAND FROM MOUNTMELLICK IN LAOIS.WE ARE DOIN AL OUR OWN STUFF IN STUDIO AND LIVE.LOOKING FOR EXTRA HARMONY VOCALS AND ABILITY TO PLAY PIANO/GUITAR AS WELL.SONGS ARE WRITTEN BY MYSELF AND ARRANGED WITH THE BAND,HOWEVER SONG WRITING SKILLS ARE VERY WELCOME ALSO!
    CHECK OUT-www.myspace.com/northstarfusion

Advertisement