Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't know if I showed this before

Options
  • 14-10-2006 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I posted pics of this stuff before. I remember meaning to, but my memory is pathetic at best. Anyway here goes.

These are my two most favouritest things. My G&L
    346293929a2012276640b18169866l.jpg

And here's my 1978 P-Bass.
    346293929a2012277427b772284891l.jpg

If the images didn't work, I apologise, computing is not one of strong points adn I will endeavour to get them working with any available help being greatly appreciated!

P.S. They worked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Very nice. I love G&L's but that headstock always puts me off. Does yours have a fixed bridge or trem? I have a real craving for a trem these days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

thats a fixed bridge
    i remember seeing one just like that in carlow!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭nickcave

yeah the headstocks on g&l's are awful. Savage guitars tho. I like the f-hole.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I like the G&L's heads. They're different without being too different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Yeah, it's not remarkably gaudy, I could live with it. :)

Nice guitars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

It is a fixed bridge. Don't use Tremolos that much except on my Ibanez and taht only annoys me as it's Floyd Rose. (set up, string chainging, temerature differences altering tuning etc.)

punchdrunk, well spotted. It is the one from Carlow!! Some guy who couldn't play guitar bought it new, never played, sold it to a friend of his who was afraid to play it, used it once, then he sold it to me!! So effectively I got it brand new without the pricetag!!

F-hole makes for great sound. Bypassing all effects and stuff sounds lovely.

Advertisement