Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians required (please read)

Options
  • 14-10-2006 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey,

Simply put i'm looking for a Drummer and Bassist and maybe a 2nd guitarist. 'Preferably with some vocal ability'

but for those of you still interested a more detailed version follows.

I write songs, play guitar, sing and experiment in synth and sampling. Would like to meet dedicated, like-minded people to play original music live for the purpose of one day making a career out of it.

I've a catalogue of original material which is always increasing. Samples of this is available if interested.

But to cut to the chase, all i want to do is play original material. Im 100% commited. Would be hoping for rehearsals about 3-4 times a week to be as tight as possible and to play very regularly.

Although I try to do stuff that is different, I guess I should put in writing influences.

Cooper Temple Clause, Interpol, Radiohead, Mars Volta, Muse, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Jeff Buckley, SOAD,

Thats the rock side covered hahhahaa. now.

Polysics, Daft Punk, Radiohead KID A/Amnesiac, Air, The Postal Service, Aphex Twin.

Anyhow, I'll leave it with ye. Please either PM me here or E-mail raimi.83@hotmail.com Ideally I would like to meet for chat / share ideas first etc....

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Cheers

Also I have experience in web design, gig booking, promoting and all those other nitty gritty parts.

Comments

Advertisement