Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank And Walters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Cork wrote:
    The new single "Miles and Miles" is pretty good.

and the singer's "acting" in the video is really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

His dance moves at the end makes up for the bad acting.

John Travolta be very worried!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

i've heard of these, and i was gonna go see them down in wicklah, but tickets are like €15-20!?!?!? are they worth it? ive never even heard any of there stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I saw them a few weeks ago <snip>

Dave fanning was there. I think that he is doing a feature on them on the Last Broadcast on the 25th (ish).

I saw them many times - twice already this year.

They are worth it.

But check out:
    www.frankandwalters.net

for some songs and videos to see for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Grand Parade is a highlight. Check that out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

They defnitly worth the 15-20 quid, really good band, seen them in the Roisin Dubh in galway plenty times (Pardon the pun...., Great tune though), love when they go mental during the older stuff.

Cheers for the link, never heard about Miles & Miles, gonna pick up that CD for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Well worth seeing live, saw them in Dolans last year and they were excellant.

Advertisement