Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new giutar

Options
  • 14-10-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

i wnt to get a new elecric guitar and amp(basically a set) for about €300 any suggestions? and if its cheaper but good suggest it to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

save your money and buy something a lot more playable and enjoyable when you have about twice that money.

i made the same mistake. i regret it now years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i wnt to get a new elecric guitar and amp(basically a set) for about €300 any suggestions? and if its cheaper but good suggest it to
    Well, you say you need a new guitar, so you already have one? If so, then i would just use your money to buy an amp, because any guitar amp combo you get with it will not be significantly better than the guitar you already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Advertisement