Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wacko Jacko in girlie clothes

Options
  • 13-10-2006 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Will the madness ever end? :) You might spot him walking down O'Connell Street next. Small picture here.
    ODDBALL Michael Jackson steps out, his surgery-ravaged face hidden under a huge floppy hat.
    The blue titfer topped a bizarre outfit, with the pop weirdo wearing what looked like a woman’s ruffled blouse and STILETTOS and carrying a large orange bag.

Onlookers said his once stick-thin frame had developed feminine curves — and that they mistook the one-time heart-throb for a WOMAN.
    It is not the first time Jacko, 47, has stunned the world with his weird wardrobe. You can see some of his strange outfits by clicking on our picture slideshow below.
    One passer-by in the French resort of St Tropez said: “His physique has completely changed. He was wearing tight jeans and had a curvy bottom and thighs.”

An unknown youngster — believed to be a girl — walked with him, holding the lead of a brown spaniel.

The onlooker added: “I noticed them as the ‘woman’ had an enormous Audrey Hepburn-type hat, then saw the kid was dressed similarly and thought it was a mum-daughter thing. They sat down and I nearly froze as I saw ‘her’ face and twigged not only was it a ‘him’ but it was Michael Jackson.
    “I’ve no idea who the child was but I didn’t feel comfortable seeing them together in almost identical clothes.”
    Afterwards Jackson, who has three children, moved to the Middle East. But he is said to have fallen out with his pal there, a Bahrainian prince, and has been living in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

he must have had a sex change??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The pictures are fake, the originators of the article (New York Daily News) have retracted the article. I wouln't expect that article to be up there any longer on the suns website either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Someone should probably tell fm104, they ran it as a news story.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

If it is him, he makes a damn fine lookin woman, looks better then me in a pair of jeans :D

Advertisement