Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question....

Options
  • 13-10-2006 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

(Been googling this to no avail)....

I went to blanchardstown shopping center today and bought a game in HMV for 50 euro.
    I'm a wheelchair user and dont live anywhere near blanch, only get a lift there the odd thursday.
    I have the reciept and bag etc to show it was bought today.

The case of the game when you bring it to the till is empty, the assistant goes off and puts the game in the case before handing it to you. (security obviously).

The sales assistant put the right game in the box but the game comes with a memory pack (for a nintendo ds), also in the box. He put in the right game but the wrong memory pack, not usable with the game.
    (Also, you cannot use the browser / game without the memory pack).

Can I bring this back to HMV in liffey valley or does it *have* to be blanchardstown where it was bought? I dont want a refund, just the right memory pack.
    If not I have to wait a week or more to get back to blanchardstown :(

B

Comments

Advertisement