Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos for stomach worms?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Alright, for those of you with weak stomachs definelty skip this video it is very gross. They say 1 in 3 people will have a stomach parasite during the course of their life. This video is a close up of what they look like.
    I remember watching something on BBC in the wee hours a few years back; it was worse, much worse in detail and scenarios...

Oh dear! once scenario: ...urinating into a river in South America - something comes 'up-stream'... :/ Thanks for the memories chucky. Thanks a bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

*barfs all over the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Karoma wrote:
    I remember watching something on BBC in the wee hours a few years back; it was worse, much worse in detail and scenarios...

Oh dear! once scenario: ...urinating into a river in South America - something comes 'up-stream'... :/ Thanks for the memories chucky. Thanks a bunch.

I remember watching that. Ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Not as bad as I imagined it'd be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I remember watching that. Ouch.

yeah me too i think - but this one involved kids as well and you could see the worms coming out of their behinds in the hundreds. very disturbing :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

rb_ie wrote:
    Not as bad as I imagined it'd be.

same.
    I think I heard that once they're big enough they crawl out through your ring.(might be tapeworms) but just imagine it, your in a club chatting up this girl and then one of em just slips right out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

bluto63 wrote:
    same.
    I think I heard that once they're big enough they crawl out through your ring.(might be tapeworms) but just imagine it, your in a club chatting up this girl and then one of em just slips right out.

they can grow huge so i am sure a girl would be impressed if she saw this 5 ft thing hanging outta yer trouser leg :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Trinity1 wrote:
    they can grow huge so i am sure a girl would be impressed if she saw this 5 ft thing hanging outta yer trouser leg :eek:

Hmm..Never thought of it like that :D

Might not be impressed by the girth though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nice.

So anyone here ever had them? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Ewwwww!

I thought having worms'd be all cute n stuff!
    That's gross!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

HavoK wrote:
    Nice.

So anyone here ever had them? :D
    Yes unfortunately, in my youth back when I was 12 or 13. The first sign you have them is seeing them in your crap.:D Then they gather into an ball and block your intestine. Now thats f*cking painful.:eek: They're more common than you think and alot of people have them without knowing.
    Most of ye are probably too young:p to remember "Worm Syrup", vile stuff. Every kid was dosed with it years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Most of ye are probably too young to remember "Worm Syrup", vile stuff. Every kid was dosed with it years ago.

I remember that...mainly cause my mom's a doctor and dosed us in the stuff. *spit*

Advertisement