Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Priced Chance for Tomorrow

Options
  • 12-10-2006 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Istres V Le Havre: French League 2.

Have seen a few forums tipping up Le Havre tomorrow night at a pretty tasty 7/4. There seems to be a good bit of interest on them so I'm pretty sure the price will fall tomorrow. Have looked at their recent form and i have to say it looks like a good bet.

Istres Current Form: W L L L L
    Le Havre Current Form: D D D D W

League positions:
    Istres 16th
    Le Havre 5th

Le Havre have been playing very well lately and are unbeaten in 9 games. They went through a frustrating run of drawing 4 games in a row but that ended last week with their 6-1 hammering of Geugnon.

Obviously the draw is a worry and if you can get them on the handicap it might be advisable. Still though given the stats Pigheads willing to go for a Le Havre victory at 7/4. Hopefully they can get the weekend off to a flyer.

20 Points win: Le Havre @7/4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

as you say a draw is the worry but looking at league positions i might have a flutter on a away win

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

1-0 to Le Havre after half an hour. Early days yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah Jesus, what ****ty luck. Le Havre after getting a player sent off. They've just replaced their best striker with a defender. Looks like its gonna be an hour of backs to the wall defending. Will be lucky to get this bet in now.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

still one up i see. fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ft , goods shout pighead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good call pighead,its a pity i totally forgot to place the bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Passport

Thanks piggy wiggy.

Advertisement