Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kitchen Meets The Shaft Roll Call

Options
  • 11-10-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I'm sure there must be a good few of the regulars on here going,ill be there with some mates,should be a top nite :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

il b there wit a few of my m8s cant wait going 2 try and catch up wit ya johny i only talked wit ya 4 a few mins at altern-8 jesus we had sum mad nites in da kitchen on tues rember them :D

marc :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

Ah jesus, cannot wait myself .....the Shaft...loved the place used head over after the POD ..... and lived in the Kitchen when it 1st opened....cant wait myself....theres 20 of us coming in and it promises to be a savage night for sure :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

DUB1 wrote:
    il b there wit a few of my m8s cant wait going 2 try and catch up wit ya johny i only talked wit ya 4 a few mins at altern-8 jesus we had sum mad nites in da kitchen on tues rember them :D

marc :D

ah jaysus i know who you are now man hows the form :D fcuk me long time no see before altern-8 eh,we had some mental sessions years ago eh,see ya Saturday mate :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

lads massive big downer.. went in for an op yesterday on the crown jewels!! i tot id be ok within 2 days and back to work. turns out i cant donothing or go back to work for 2 weeks. i was so looking forward to this gig im just sitting in bed all depressed now. Have a good night anyway and let me know how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭C-M

topdog8 wrote:
    lads massive big downer.. went in for an op yesterday on the crown jewels!! i tot id be ok within 2 days and back to work. turns out i cant donothing or go back to work for 2 weeks. i was so looking forward to this gig im just sitting in bed all depressed now. Have a good night anyway and let me know how it goes
    We are very sorry to hear that, good news for you, both Rooms are been recorded for 2FM and you will have a copy of both rooms so you can maybe get better a bit quicker,we will PM you when we have them ready, it will be one of the best Gigs this year for sure enjoyment, 8 great djs on 2 great sound systems(hired in)
    See you all sat
    cm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭C-M

Sorry for got to post this, there are mixes from our Residents and some of the acts(Gabriel&Dresden/Dave Seaman/Steve Porter etc etc) we have brought over to Dublin over the 2 years here
    www.collective-music.com/music please feel free to downlaod them if you wish and you can register on our forums at www.collective-music.com/forums
    cm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

jonny68 wrote:
    ah jaysus i know who you are now man hows the form :D fcuk me long time no see before altern-8 eh,we had some mental sessions years ago eh,see ya Saturday mate :cool:

its been awhile m8 yea they were mad days :D look 4ward 2 it john :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Think i may have 2 spares for this event 2 people supposed to go along cant make it now so if anyone needs 2 spares PM me.

Ill be wearing a greet t-shirt in the vaults with Back To The Old Skool on it so come and say hello.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

jonny68 wrote:
    Think i may have 2 spares for this event 2 people supposed to go along cant make it now so if anyone needs 2 spares PM me.

Ill be wearing a greet t-shirt in the vaults with Back To The Old Skool on it so come and say hello.;)

Ill defo look out for ya & say hi :D

Advertisement