Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Championship Qualifiers(weds)

Options
  • 11-10-2006 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

quite fancy this treble and not a bad payout

scotland draw/5-2
    germany draw/9-4
    n.ireland win/6-5

25.02 for 1 placed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Czech and Portugal Double.. 10 returns 36.27 on PP
    Koller for Hatrick
    Czech to Win
    Czech to win 4 or more goals

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Gonna go for a cheeky treble tonight.

Poland V Portugal@11/10: By all accounts Poland were dreadful against Kazakhstan on Saturday night and managed to scrape a 1-0 victory. Zurawski and Rasiak are out of form and confidence is low. Pigheads two Polish buddies at work are not confident at all! On the other hand Portugal are coming off the back of an easy 3-0 victory against Azerbaijan and Ronaldo is in the form of his life(Scored twice on Saturday).

Wales V Cyprus(+1)@5/4: Wales are having as much trouble as Ireland regarding injuries and struggled badly on Saturday losing 5-1 V Slovakia. Toshack is putting out the same team apart from bringing in Morgan(MK Dons League 2) for Edwards. Cypriots have no injuries and I fancy them to get at least a draw. I'm taking them on the +1 handicap @5/4

Ireland V Czech Republic @ 8/11: Most of the value has gone now but as with most people I can't see how Ireland are gonna turn things around tonight. Too many injuries, lack of confidence and most importantly they're playing a very decent team. Hope that this match fcuks up my bet(Shame on me backing against my own country) but somehow I don't think it will.

20 Points Double: Czechs and Cyprus(+1)
    2.89/1
    20 Points Double Czechs and Portugal
    2.63/1
    10 Points Treble Czechs Portugal and Cyprus(+1)--7.16/1

Good Luck with all your bets. And good luck to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Pighead wrote:

Ireland V Czech Republic Hope that this match fcuks up my bet(Shame on me backing against my own country) but somehow I don't think it will.

I hear what you're saying. I never taught i'd bet against my own country and in a way it saddens me a touch but this is about winning money and this is the time to do it. Like what you say, if my bet fcuks up i hope it's our boys that do it.

NI and Czechs double. 3.8/1

By the way 5/1 for the Kazakhstanis at home against Finland seems way too big for me. They played well against Poland the other night and deserved at least a draw. The inconsistent Finns drew 0-0 away with Armenia on Saturday and face a similar game tonight. However Armenia are ranked 9 places higher than the Finns so it should be at least as tough tonight.

5 Points: Kazakhstanis @5/1
    2 Points :Kazakhstan HT-FT @10/1
    3 Points Finland to win 1-0 @ 5/1(As a cover bet)

Bang goes the Kazakhstani audacious HT_FT bet. Finns lead 1-0 coming up to Half Time. That ageless wonder Litmannen with the goal. Hopefully it'll stay like that now and my cover bet will do its job.

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:
    Gonna go for a cheeky treble tonight.

Poland V Portugal@11/10: By all accounts Poland were dreadful against Kazakhstan on Saturday night and managed to scrape a 1-0 victory. Zurawski and Rasiak are out of form and confidence is low. Pigheads two Polish buddies at work are not confident at all! On the other hand Portugal are coming off the back of an easy 3-0 victory against Azerbaijan and Ronaldo is in the form of his life(Scored twice on Saturday).

Wales V Cyprus(+1)@5/4: Wales are having as much trouble as Ireland regarding injuries and struggled badly on Saturday losing 5-1 V Slovakia. Toshack is putting out the same team apart from bringing in Morgan(MK Dons League 2) for Edwards. Cypriots have no injuries and I fancy them to get at least a draw. I'm taking them on the +1 handicap @5/4

Ireland V Czech Republic @ 8/11: Most of the value has gone now but as with most people I can't see how Ireland are gonna turn things around tonight. Too many injuries, lack of confidence and most importantly they're playing a very decent team. Hope that this match fcuks up my bet(Shame on me backing against my own country) but somehow I don't think it will.

20 Points Double: Czechs and Cyprus(+1)
    2.89/1
    20 Points Double Czechs and Portugal
    2.63/1
    10 Points Treble Czechs Portugal and Cyprus(+1)--7.16/1

Good Luck with all your bets. And good luck to Ireland.

Cyprus Lost, Portugal Lost, Czechs Drew.50 Points lost.
    Bag o'****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

know what you mean,my bet went tits up aswell:mad:

Advertisement