Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Buildings coming up odd.

Options
  • 10-10-2006 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭

The 3D buildings are coming up, but with no detail (see here) I've only upgraded today to the latest beta version, but iirc the buildings were doing the same in my previous version though they had been working properly initially.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

That's easy to fix. :)
    When you're in Google Earth, there's a table at the bottom below what you're viewing. Go to ''Buildings'' and un-tick the box. Look here - it's circled in red at the bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I'm actually using release 4 BETA, and that tool bar isn't there. Its got the same options in the left panel though, except "buildings" isn't there!

You sure?
    I'm pretty sure this is the BETA version and ''3D Buildings'' is there in the menu on the left. (circled in red again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jello wrote:
    You sure?
    I'm pretty sure this is the BETA version and ''3D Buildings'' is there in the menu on the left. (circled in red again)
    Yep, you're right there but its when I click the 3D buildings box that they come up as white blocks i.e without detail. Any ideas?

Unclick the box and then they should be in detail. Otherwise I've no idea!

• Advertisement
Advertisement