Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland vs czech rep.

Options
  • 09-10-2006 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

anyone have any idea what price the czech republic ae to win on wed.
    im thinking of doing a half time away win, full time away win.

thanks

gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

admiralgar wrote:
    anyone have any idea what price the czech republic ae to win on wed.
    im thinking of doing a half time away win, full time away win.

thanks

gar

9-4 with PP

10-11 for the win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

holy sh!t, thats a licence to print your own money.

was thinking of a czech win, wales win and germany draw treble, any idea on the price i might get.

thanks,

gar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

9.75 for 1 placed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Wouldn't trust Wales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Lads... check this out. These prices are taken from paddypower.

Czech to win 2 - 0 7/1
    Czech to win 2 - 1 7/1
    Czech to win 3 - 0 14/1
    Czech to win 3 - 1 14/1
    Czech to win 4 - 0 40/1
    Czech to win 4 - 1 40/1
    Czech to win 5 - 0 100/1
    Czech to win 5 - 1 100/1
    Czech to win 6 - 0 400/1
    Czech to win 6 - 1 500/1

Put a tenner on each of these and it costs you 100 euro. If the result is one of the first two bets you end up losing 20 euro, if it's any of the other results you're in profit. I can't see us scoring more than 1 against the Czech's and that's if we score at all. I can see the Czechs scoring a bucketload against us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

dont want to say it too loud.....

i'm sticking a €10 on Ireland at 4/1. :eek: .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

take away national pride...... Czech -1 at 5-2 is an excellent price for tonights match. I know Ireland are going to do everything possible to stop them scoring, but come on. 2 in defense that have never played a competitive match... and JOS :eek:
    god help us. I would think only a massive display can get a result with us only losing by 1 goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

jimbling wrote:
    take away national pride...... Czech -1 at 5-2 is an excellent price for tonights match. I know Ireland are going to do everything possible to stop them scoring, but come on. 2 in defense that have never played a competitive match... and JOS :eek:
    god help us. I would think only a massive display can get a result with us only losing by 1 goal.

well then... got that one wrong. down some money, but very happy I was wrong. great performance from Ireland and we could easily have won the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

Great game i thought, and we could have won :(

but most of all, i had a docket written out for Kilbane to score first @ 20/1

with a 5 yoyo's on it :(

but i went with frickin' Keane instead!...

Advertisement