Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Music suggestions please

Options
  • 09-10-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Editing a section of a TV travel program today and am tired so I need people to suggest some decent tunes that I can use on it. Something bright and cheery please - but make 'em good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Anything by the Flaming Lips. Where is the travel on the show based? I can recommend you some local music depending on the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

Editing a section of a TV travel program today and am tired so I need people to suggest some decent tunes that I can use on it. Something bright and cheery please - but make 'em good.

Tool

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

John wrote:
    Anything by the Flaming Lips. Where is the travel on the show based? I can recommend you some local music depending on the place.

It's an Irish destination so a bit of trad is going on someplace. I might give the Lips a whirl though. I was thinking maybe Jape and the Russian Futurists too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

What about some Alphastates, they're pretty good...I particularly like the song Sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Hi would you consider using one of my tunes?

http://www.garageband.com/artist/silent

I have some Irish /Electronic crossover stuff too if you're interested

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's an Irish destination so a bit of trad is going on someplace. I might give the Lips a whirl though. I was thinking maybe Jape and the Russian Futurists too.

Maybe something by the Jimmy Cake? Considering it's instrumental it will work better in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

Blisters in the sun by VIOLENT FEMME or something by THE KINKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

God is an astranaut if your looking for something instrumental or maybe a classic forgotten Irish band like Microdisney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

For God's sake, don't use that whistley song that is appearing all over the place on ads now. Some Scandanavian crowd, Peter, Benny and Bjorn or something like that.....

....not that you would I'm sure !!!!

Advertisement