Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epidemik.Com - O/S Payback - Firework Spectacular - PreFlyer

Options
  • 08-10-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

This looks fantastic brilliant value for money as well ive got to go over for this:cool:

http://www.epidemik.com/

A5_FRONT.jpg

A5_BACK.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

super line up man think i will be joining ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Booking flight this weekend for this :cool: this looks cool as well reckon i might get an afternoon flight and go to the pre party then onto the Ministry:)

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=183586

Just under 2 weeks now and myself and CTRob are off to this :cool: cant wait to see Krome & Time play a Live PA and DJ set if it's anything like Raindance we are in for an absolute treat

Listen to that fcukin bass
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVsNJ9k9uE

HARDCORE will never die :D

Amazingly enough ive never been to the Ministry Of Sound before either i assume some people from here have been there,is it as good as it cracked up to be?

yep all booked and ready to go, haven't been so excited about an event like this since fantazia!!!

KROME AND TIME :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

• Advertisement

Respect to Epidemik for putting on an amazing nite me and CTRob had a fantastic time, the music was top notch the main room playing old skool hardcore/breakbeat and a selection of Jungle, the other arena beside the bar was House classics and electro and funky house and the smaller place playing some 94/95 breakbeat hardcore all in all a top nite friendly crowd place was full, lots of laughing gas too :D

Krome and Time lived up their reputation they were as expected amazing played an underground selection of hardcore and breakbeat, i thought Brandon Block was top class too played some classic tunes lots of remixes and his mixing is top class, Slipmatt played a Ibiza classics set, Nikki Blackmarket rinsed out a rough Jungle set @ 5am in the main room by this time we were wasted :eek: :D

Cant wait for the next Epidemik the Ministry Of Sound as well is a top club the soundysystem is amazing.

Vids to follow.

Savage night we had.
    Amazing sound system.
    Great line up.
    Cool after party.

All in all delighted we went :):):):)

Advertisement